Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[Preview] JKZ — xCOD External Mod v13.0.3 [VIP Edition] [BOCW|MWWZ|VANG] Preview + VIP-DL-Link
Star 
JKZ — xCOD External Mod Menu [BOCW|MWWZ|VANG] [v13.2.0 VIP Edition]!
New Fixes and Features 10/28/2K23 ~ v13.2.0 (ChangeLog)

This mod menu will be updated after an online patch within 24 hours, guaranteed.
You can find some helpfull stuff at our Staffs | Support | Mod-Status | Contact - Page!
If you need Support, visit our xCOD Support Section!

I am continuously working for more options, but I do have limited time available.

I wish you all the best, and have fun with our External Mod Menu!

-> Donate to Support our Project <-

100% Free of Viruses, Malware, Keyloggers and whatever, i dont need that.
*It can give a false positive Antivir result (on custom antivirs) by additional encryption of my source-code, withelist the Mod Menu then! Check self with Jotti and co. its not a virus.

Note: This Mod Menu uses our API for login and verify/update data.
You can edit the Mod-Login Password in you Profil Settings (JKZ - External Password) here: Profile Settings

The Mod is branded to the first 5 used Battlenet-Accounts!
'Diamond VIP'-Version is restricted to max. 9 Players in your Lobby, you can unlock Players at the Settings-SubMenu. Its to prevent Lobby-Services but grand cheaper prices!
'Diamond VIP Plus'-Version is unrestricted and designed for users who offer his own Lobby-Services!

Don't use EP/XP Modifiers in a public lobby to prevent Reports by other Players.
Important: Make sure, the Mod Menu is not Visible about the Gamewindow to prevent bans by Game-Sided Screenshots!!!

NOTE: IF YOU REQUIRE SUPPORT WITH ANY ISSUES REGARDING THE MENU OR THIS WEBSITE, PLEASE POST YOUR THREAD IN THE SUPPORT SECTION.
ANY SUPPORT POSTS HERE / INTO THE SHOUBOX / VIA PN WILL BE DELETED & IGNORED AND YOU WILL GETS A 7 DAYS BAN ON THE FORUMS!
I DONT HAVE TIME TO GIVE ALL CUSTOM SUPPORT, THEN I CAN CLOSE THE FORUM AND MENU!
Use the xCOD Support Section!

Mod Compatibility:
- BOCW: GameVersion 1.31
- MWWZ: Deactivated!
- VANG: Deactivated!

How to USE:
  1. First Start Black Ops Cold War.
  2. Load your game into Main Menu. (wait for Connecting to Online-Services)
  3. Start the Mod Menu as Administrator.
  4. Important: Make sure, the Mod Menu is not Visible about the Gamewindow to prevent bans by Game-Sided Screenshots!!!
    The Mod Shows All Greyed-Out Options only if you are in a match with Host!

If you have issues with the Mod Menu, visit the FAQ or write us in the xCOD Support Section!

-> VIP Download: JKZ — xCOD External Mod Menu [BOCW|MWWZ|VANG] [v13.2.0 VIP Edition] <-

Images and Video Content Representing JKZ — xCOD External Mod Menu [BOCW|MWWZ|VANG]

Showcase - Mod Menu GUI (Native-Look)!

Showcase [BOCW] - Unlock All Cristals (Raw|Refined|Flewless)!

Showcase [BOCW] - Loadout Editor (MP Only Currently)!

Showcase [BOCW] - Permanent UAV (shows Ghosts too) at Multiplayer and Zombies (Host and Non-Host)!

Show ContentxCOD — Main Script and Sources

Show ContentBOCW — All available Features (if i dont forget anything)

Show ContentMWWZ — All available Features (if i dont forget anything)

Show ContentVANG — All available Features (if i dont forget anything)

Regards,
JayKoZa
v13.0.3 Released!